Newest toy

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
And here is my newest toy. I just have to get a few more items for her like a scope bipod and sniper stock and its play time.

ar-15 1.jpg

ar-15 2.jpg

ar-15 4.jpg

ar 15 3.jpg

Oh and for those that dont know want their looking at it's a DPMS LR-308 AR-15. Chambered to .308 win. A3 upper w/ 24" Bull barrel A2 lower. Both milled from billet. And the sweetest semi-auto long range rifle. 19 round mags of .308 is a beautiful thing. I just need to find a 30 round mag.

Last edited:
Anyone close to Fort Worth have any land with around 500 yrds of open field I can use to sight this baby in? That would be great. Ill shoot all your hogs if I can use your land.:laugh:

:thumbsup: Very Nice, though it does look awfully naked sitting there with no optics.

What are you going to put on it? Trijicon has an ACOG for .308 cal rifles specifically now I believe.

SWEET!!! :bowdown:

I am starting a SPR build but staying with .223 so the wife can snipe prairie dogs.

Nice................ I am going to buy a Barrett M82A1A with my end of contract bonus this year. That is the plan anyways.

Barrett Rifles
That is her, not sure what I will do with her. But it will be like having a Busa, you got the baddest of the bad :whistle:

I wish I could find a 5" silencer for this baby. That would be awsome. That way if I miss my shot then I wont lose a second shot.:whistle:

Nice................ I am going to buy a Barrett M82A1A with my end of contract bonus this year. That is the plan anyways.

Barrett Rifles
That is her, not sure what I will do with her. But it will be like having a Busa, you got the baddest of the bad :whistle:

Why not everyone should try a 2 mile shot... but I would go with the Armalite .50 cal. But thats just me.

haha,you guys in Texas are crazy

no need for a scope,join the Marine Corps and we'll show you how to hit a fly from 500yards without one

btw,I think silencers are illegal for any purpose

dont hurt yourself now:laugh:

Their only illegal if you get caught with one. And my buddy is a USMC sniper. He taught me to shoot.

And we're not crazy we're prepared....:laugh:

Back