My Latest Project...

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
I've had this on order for a long time, but finally got it in and all put together. It's a Springfield Armory M1A Loaded with National Match barrel and trigger group. I also added a Leupold Mark 4 Tactical scope 6.5-20X50mm w/ Illuminated Tactical Milling Reticle. And to finish it out, some Leupold Mark 4 Tactical scope rings, a Leupold Alumina 4" lens shade, Alumina Flip-back lens covers, a Blackhawk cheek pad, and a Harris bipod w/ swivel.

Now if I just had time to go to the range... :super:

So what do you think?

DSCN0859.jpg

DSCN0861edit.jpg

DSCN0863edit.jpg

DSCN0866edit.jpg

WoW, thats a big gun, what is it for?? Busa protection?? Hunt deer?? To bad the other guy in here didnt have one of those when the thief stole his bike. I FEAR YOU..:laugh::laugh:

Man, that's gorgeous!! What did that scope run you? I would like one like that for my SKS.

Thanks for the nice comment. I think the list price on the scope is $1785... I think. I got it for $1205.

WoW, thats a big gun, what is it for?? Busa protection?? Hunt deer?? To bad the other guy in here didnt have one of those when the thief stole his bike. I FEAR YOU..:laugh::laugh:

Haha, the Busa protection and deer hunting were already covered. This one is to really reach out and touch something. :laugh:

just curious , why did you pick the mark four and where did you get it ? Have you ever looked at the nightforce products ? I think that will be my next one on a .338 laupa or the .416 . Just wondering , that is a great total package .:beerchug:

Wish I could do that to my BM59 Model 62! You did good bro! That will make a good squirrel gun! :laugh::laugh::whistle:

Weapons Inventory 3 Dec 08 028.jpg

just curious , why did you pick the mark four and where did you get it ? Have you ever looked at the nightforce products ? I think that will be my next one on a .338 laupa or the .416 . Just wondering , that is a great total package .:beerchug:

The Mark 4 has everything I really need plus the Leupold reputation plus the awesome factor. I got it at northadamsoutdoors.com.
I looked at the Nightforce for a long time, but by the time I added the Mil Radian, Zero Stop and all the other goodies I would've spent at least $1000 more than I did on this. The Nightforce would be really nice, but I think I'll hold off until I get a bigger rifle.

That's a nice weapon..
I'm still saving for a Barrett/Armalite 50.

I will have a Barrett. Either a 50 or 416. Both if I hit the lotto. They're made just up the road, so I might as well support the home team. :laugh:

Wish I could do that to my BM59 Model 62! You did good bro! That will make a good squirrel gun! :laugh::laugh::whistle:

I've never shot one of those, but it looks sweet. I feel pretty bad for the squirrel though. :beerchug:

Back