Newbie fall for the remove the reflectors trick

Thanks for the feedback.  I got three of the four nuts out of there.  The fourth is hiding somewhere clever since I pounded on the bottom of the body work and rocked the bike on its suspension etc, but it did not emerge.  I used the loosen the body work and remove the nuts method and it worked although they did not seem to wish to come out even then. I read this board quite a bit after I first got the bike, so I knew about the push pins, which came in really handy since I had to disassemble the entire bike to put on my center stand.
Now, either the fourth nut will stay put or it will bounce out, or I'll find it down at the bottom of the body work some day.
Last task to come later this week HeliBars.  I am still wondering how the tank hinges because I have to relocate the enrichener cable per the online instructions.  But, I guess I'll be finding out after the bars arrive.
Then, I am never modding another thing on the bike.
laugh.gif
modding can be a pain sometimes...I bought the Busa cause' it doesn't need any modding...its fantastic as is.....I put a BMG and 16 tooth on the front for my elevation ( a mile up), and thats all its getting
wink.gif
I'm tired of modding bikes, its time to ride!
biggrin.gif

Lol, it could be worse I tried to loosen up the tail so I could run my alarm and poped the center out of the black clips up in there. I ended up taking off the entire tail, which was actually very easy! I managed to get a scorpio alarm installed in about an hour, minus the starter kill.

Back