Newbie check in

newbie.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Congrats, you will get lots of people try to ask questions and talk to you while on this awesome bikes, most of them, stupid. Especially how fast does it go, or how fast have you had it. Just nod and continue on. Not a bad idea to run brights during the day. Welcome aboard and enjoy the fun.
wow.gif

Welcome to the oRg and congrats on the new Busa!

I always have the high beams on during the day...ANYTHING to get cagers to see you better is a must!
smile.gif
Best of luck!
cool.gif

Welcome to the .Org!

And yep, you'll need to adjust the headlight up for night riding. Seems that they all come from the factory adjusted too low.

Thanks, I'll try and post some pics after I figure some stuff out on my comp. Doing some strange things. I think everyone knows what the LE model looks like so I will get pics when my blings come in and are on the bike.

I know it probably gets repetitive newbs coming asking the same questions over and over.

I got the LE out of sheer luck I guess. I was looking at a 06 red and black, blue and silver and a 07 black. I really couldn't decide until the salesman said " oh we also have a white one " When I saw it that made my mind up for me. A buddy of mine wants the same one but he has called everywhere nearby and no one seems to have them. I didn't know they were that rare, or maybe since its an 06 people already bought them.

How do I use the search feature or is there a search feature I can't seem to find it anywhere? I am looking to do the rear coul mod so the hand rail can be there the same time as the bubble. And I also want to know where to get the after market seats with the padding for the bubble.

race.gif

Like everyone has said, adjust the headlight up. I also installed a Sylvania SILVERSTAR bulb. Great mod for $20! Not as good as HID but much improvement from stock. By the way
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the org.

(busabutter @ Mar. 08 2007,17:27) Thanks,  I'll try and post some pics after I figure some stuff out on my comp.  Doing some strange things.  I think everyone knows what the LE model looks like so I will get pics when my blings come in and are on the bike.

I know it probably gets repetitive newbs coming asking the same questions over and over.

I got the LE out of sheer luck I guess.  I was looking at a 06 red and black, blue and silver and a 07 black.  I really couldn't decide until the salesman said " oh we also have a white one "  When I saw it that made my mind up for me.  A buddy of mine wants the same one but he has called everywhere nearby and no one seems to have them.  I didn't know they were that rare, or maybe since its an 06 people already bought them.

How do I use the search feature or is there a search feature I can't seem to find it anywhere?  I am looking to do the rear coul mod so the hand rail can be there the same time as the bubble.  And I also want to know where to get the after market seats with the padding for the bubble.

race.gif
tobin seats

Go to the autoparts store and get some silverstar bulbs. Then adjust the lights up to where they're effective, where you can see. That should do it.
The HID's are nice but not necessary.

Back