New world record sniper kill

That's some serious shooting skillz there! Taking out not 1, but 2 targets at 1.5 miles away ... WOW!!!

Still can't see anything ?
Is link working for other guys and taking them to story or cover of NY post with Tiger Woods ?

Maybe it's just my iPhone ?
Just keeps taking me to homepage ?
Don't see any story on sniper ?
Am I supposed to look in a certain section from home page ?

It's your garbage iPhone. :laugh: Works fine from my computer. And I'd be willing to bed it works on my BB too. . .:poke:

It's your garbage iPhone. :laugh: Works fine from my computer. And I'd be willing to bed it works on my BB too. . .:poke:

Sometimes it's like that .
Tempted to go turn on PC to see but I would have to venture into the Dragons lair to do that and since Bilbo Baggins isn't here to lend me his ring I'll wait till tomorrow !

Somebody give me a hint ?
Does article say what weapon system he was using ?

Last edited:
Sometimes it's like that .
Tempted to go turn on PC to see but I would have to venture into the Dragons lair to do that and since Bilbo Baggins isn't here to lend me his ring I'll wait till tomorrow !

Somebody give me a hint ?
Does article say what weapon system he was using ?

"Craig Harrison killed the two insurgents from an astounding distance of 8,120 feet -- or 1.54 miles -- in Helmand Province last November firing an Accuracy International L11583 long-range rifle."

That would have been my guess as the Brits use the AI systems exclusively.
Very nice, but from that far I'm still curious on caliber .
Don't think it a .50 ?

Certainly must have been a fight stopper when 650 grains silently blew a Talib to pieces right next to the rest .
Then another idget prolly stuck his head up to see where it came from and whammo....there goes number two !

Bet after that it was game over and they didn't want to play anymore !

Back