new windshield

busa commuter

Registered
Looking to buy a new windshield.Any suggestions on the type and where to get it? I like the look of the chrome one but heard it cracks after a while. I do lot of intersate riding. So I was thinks of the double bubble but looking for a dark tinted one. Thanks for the input.

I originally replaced my stock screen with a Power Bronze double bubble screen. But then got a Zero Gravity Sport touring screen to get the wind to go over my head. The double bubble directed the wind directly at my head. But I'm 6'8".

If you want my dark smoke double bubble let me know. $40 to your door.

I originally replaced my stock screen with a Power Bronze double bubble screen.  But then got a Zero Gravity Sport touring screen to get the wind to go over my head.  The double bubble directed the wind directly at my head.  But I'm 6'8".

If you want my dark smoke double bubble let me know.  $40 to your door.
At 6'8" I'd say Big Wall is a great name!

I still have my stock shield, but I've seen so much about the double bubble windshield...if nothing else, it's very popular  :)

I see we've got yet another Virginian on the board...you're just over an hour away from me...

Welcome to the board! :newbie:

Agreed. Zero Gravity double bubble dark smoke is great!

Busa Commuter got my windscreen.

Thanks for the interest everyone!
Hey Man, I didn't know you lived in Parker...My Mom, Aunt, Sister, Brother In Law and their kids all live in Parker. Plus several other family members in The denver area...
Some good riding right out of town south of you there. I think it's Hwy 82? 84? I think it is...Been awhile.

Man I really miss Colorado...

Later

Some good riding right out of town south of you there. I think it's Hwy 82? 84? I think it is...Been awhile.

But, not to rub it in, there are so many good roads to ride that are fairly close it's amazing.

I haven't had a day off for about 3 weeks. About the only riding I've done is to the post office to check our business PO Box. Maybe I should get a box in Vail!

Hey, I got a dark smoke DB by zero gravity if anyone wants to buy it.  It has NEVER been used and in its original bag still.  $50 total.

lets see hmmm i got the stock, ZG double bubble, ZG touring, and Somebody's euro screen-which didn't fit properly... The double bubble is a great windscreen, as is the sport touring screen for long rides.

Back