New WindScreen

OB_Sabor

Registered
Well please call me stupid or what you will but I just droped $391 from my bike fund (which is always growing, what the wife doesn't know won't hurt me!!!?) for that iridium windscreen found at:

http://www.magicalracing.co.jp/

Yes I know it is a lot of money on a damn windscreen but I felt it would complement my "REMODEL JOB" on the busa. I contacted them via e-mail and they will be shipping it direct from Japan. I should get it about next year this time!!! My wife says I'm real good at waisting money but I see this as an "INVESTMENT" yeah investment that's what i'll tell her if she ever find out!!!

Sabor

Radar detector will not work through the iridium screen. I hope it is thicker than Arai's helmet visors, what colors are offered?

It does not matter if radar detector works with iridium or not I really just go by sight and their ability not to catch me!
I was being sarcastic when I said a year, it will be about 4 weeks...
As for the colors it is clear/smoke and a yellow/green/redish iridium. They said it actually has a protective coating over the iridium or somthing like that.. Their english is really choppy!

Sabor

Zero Gravity has told me they are working on a high riser screen for the Busa.

They do beautiful work. Check it out at zerogravity .com.

Lockhart Phillips are also in the development/testing phase for stock replacement windscreens and Eurostyle windscreens with upturned lip for the Busa. Smoke, clear and dark smoke are supposed to be available. Targa is also considering marketing their brand for the Busa as well. Looks like these will run under $100. LP has other colors listed in their catalog for the Busa too. Last time I spoke to LP concerning the Busa windscreens they claimed they were in the testing phase and would soon be released but they have passed their release date once already.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 20 August 1999).]

Go to zerogravity.com

They will have a Sport Touring screen for the Busa by mid October and are accepting phone reservations for it now.

They will also have a Double Bubble (racing) screen shortly after that.

I have reserved both.

Dirty Pete, I am a little slow... tell me how do you get on the zerogravity.com site?
All I get is a password screen. Do you have to be a member of this site? Thanks.

Talked to Zero Gravity to day they are in the process of makeing molds for the Busa.

A taller windscreen will see production first. The waiting list is nothing more than a contact list, they will contact you when parts are available so you can confirm an order.

The hayabusa screens are however a priority design with the mfg. and may be available mid October.

DP - let us know when the sport touring windscreen is actually ready for sell. This seems comparable[if not better] than the LP Euro design and may be just what I'm looking for. (dark smoke so I can see the V1 better)

Back