New website launched for BoostBySmith.com

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
I finally updated my website to make it much more modern and easy to use, added a few products as well that I haven't really shown before as being available. Take a peak if you get a chance.

www.boostbysmith.com

Greg

bbs.JPG

Your bike looks great :)
Thanks, it is one of a kind....I have to go into the local school bus yard and get a picture of it with all it's yellow and black friends....

I went in your site.......how crazy is it to ship anything to Canada these days?

Thanks, it is one of a kind....I have to go into the local school bus yard and get a picture of it with all it's yellow and black friends....

I went in your site.......how crazy is it to ship anything to Canada these days?
depends on what you would like and how you want it shipped. USPS I don't have a ton of faith in right now, have been doing everything last few months internationally via UPS. Let me know what you are looking for, and how you need it sent. if its a small item, and first class mail is okay that is cheap, but might take a while. You would probably know better how things are from the US to Canada right now regarding postal service. At one time it was a complete mess.

I like yellow as well
1604953983007.png

depends on what you would like and how you want it shipped. USPS I don't have a ton of faith in right now, have been doing everything last few months internationally via UPS. Let me know what you are looking for, and how you need it sent. if its a small item, and first class mail is okay that is cheap, but might take a while. You would probably know better how things are from the US to Canada right now regarding postal service. At one time it was a complete mess.
I was afraid of that...

Not quite sure what I need-I'm either going to flash my ECU or get a Pair eliminator (or both).

The bike was professionally tuned through the Bazzaz system so I'm a little hesitant to mess with it as I don't need the rev limiter removed-I don't ride that fast in the high RPM range...

I was afraid of that...

Not quite sure what I need-I'm either going to flash my ECU or get a Pair eliminator (or both).

The bike was professionally tuned through the Bazzaz system so I'm a little hesitant to mess with it as I don't need the rev limiter removed-I don't ride that fast in the high RPM range...
gotcha, if you flash the ecu you can turn off the PAIR stuff in ecu editor so no need to buy the eliminator connector. If fueling is already tuned no reason to mess with that unless you just like to tinker. There is lots of other stuff you can do, but sounds like you may not need to do much if happy with the bike now :)

gotcha, if you flash the ecu you can turn off the PAIR stuff in ecu editor so no need to buy the eliminator connector. If fueling is already tuned no reason to mess with that unless you just like to tinker. There is lots of other stuff you can do, but sounds like you may not need to do much if happy with the bike now :)
It runs great and pulls like a freight train..

I will hit you up at some point for a Pair eliminator. Do you do Paypal?

I like yellow as well
View attachment 1629412
That's a serious looking bike!

Back