New to this performance

LILGSXR

Registered
Ok so i bought an 06 busa with 700 miles it already has two bros slip on's and an aftermarket wind screen. So where do i start with the mod's i'm looking for the cheap to free ones at the moment before i can save up for the big stuff. I'm not familiar with the marble mod at all. i read up on the small air box mod and seems easy would i gain much with out a tune? I do get a jerky/hesitation at lower speeds and it kind of anoying would any of the free mods help these out at all? thanks for the help i just need a place to start.

Jerky/hesitation...inspect the chain. If it's been sitting a long time without lubricant, it might be in need of replacement

well i should say it more touchy not jerky but the chain seems to be in brand new shape still fresh lube and all

Jerky/hesitation...inspect the chain. If it's been sitting a long time without lubricant, it might be in need of replacement

We need to get a collection together to send you to MMI :lol:

dude dont worry about adding more power-get used to what the bike HAS!:rulez:
spend your time dialing the suspension in to your likings, then add some EBC HH or Galfer pads w/SS lines n Pazzos-you'll get WAY more out of it than throwin more HP @ it before you even put a few miles on it.

unless you're lookin to score a nice full-Ti exhaust on tha cheap...i mite know somebody:whistle: w/a PC n map loaded too:thumbsup:

dude dont worry about adding more power-get used to what the bike HAS!:rulez:
spend your time dialing the suspension in to your likings, then add some EBC HH or Galfer pads w/SS lines n Pazzos-you'll get WAY more out of it than throwin more HP @ it before you even put a few miles on it.

unless you're lookin to score a nice full-Ti exhaust on tha cheap...i mite know somebody:whistle: w/a PC n map loaded too:thumbsup:

Scott, you know who this is right??? It is Nicks buddy that had the old gixxer.
Took us through Waterville road??

if he doesnt' know who i am he does now lol i just want this thing to smooth out maybe its cuz i'm not used to the bike yet but i'll be doing appearence things here and there as well.

Back