New to the forum

joeyb

Registered
I just sold my 2001 kawasaki zx6e after owning and riding it alot for 4 years, and I am now in search of a busa. One of my riding buddies has one, he let me ride it and I instantly fell in love with the power and the riding position. I have taken a few other bikes for a spin, trying to decide which to go with. CBR1000RR was sooo uncomfortable, CBR929RR wasn't too bad, but my fiance' didn't like riding on the back, said she was sitting too high.
I do have a question, how many miles are too many on the busa, I know that is a vague question and alot of stuff comes into play, but who has the most miles on this forum???

I have 32k on my 02. Theyre mostly not mine, but I know 3 people locally with over 50k on their Busas so I didnt hesitate to buy mine with "high mileage"

Look  
SHOCKED.gif
around, you can find some good deals on some low mileage (some under 10,000 miles- Just broken in) Busa's out there ! I would be more concern about maintance and care over just raw mileage
beerchug.gif

And "OH Yeah"  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

(DaCol. @ May 25 2007,00:15) Look
SHOCKED.gif
around, you can find some good deals on some low mileage (some under 10,000 miles- Just broken in) Busa's out there ! I would be more concern about maintance and care over just raw mileage
beerchug.gif

And "OH Yeah"
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
+1

First off Welcome. Now take your time, there
are great deals on Busas out there. I found a
1999 w/ under 3000 miles on it. Granted it took
me 7 months of looking but I am very happy with
the bike and the deal. Just make sure that you buy
one of the fastest colors. I did.................
super.gif

(hayadooin @ May 24 2007,22:11) First off Welcome. Now take your time, there
super.gif
and by this he meant get Black as they ARE the fastest!

IMG_0018.jpg

(BusaBret @ May 25 2007,01:44)
(hayadooin @ May 24 2007,22:11) First off Welcome. Now take your time, there

super.gif
and by this he meant get Black as they ARE the fastest!

IMG_0018.jpg
*COUGH COUGH* You meant RED and Black right? Yea thats what I thought
laugh.gif

IMG_0676.jpg

busa bret youre on time with the black being the fastest. btw welcome to the boards joeyb

busa_pics_005.jpg

I always thought yellow was the fastest color, but I do want a black one, did they make the black in every year model busa?

Welcome! Your fiance' should be as pleased with the passenger set up as you are with the ergos. Great bike, to say the very least.

Dam matt that black on black is looking pretty sweet, I think I'm gonna have to hold out for the LE, what year is that?

Mine is the '02 SE. Matt's looks to be an '07 all black model but I have heard that it has some pearl in the color. Sure doesn't look like it from his pic, though!
biggrin.gif

(joeyb @ May 25 2007,13:18) Dam matt that black on black is looking pretty sweet, I think I'm gonna have to hold out for the LE, what year is that?
+1000000000

I'll try and upload a pic of my old bike, lets see if this works...

Allright I did it!!! I kept my old gear, so I'm thinking the black on black with a yellow Kanji symbol and I wouldn't have to repaint it would be badass!!!

last_pic.JPG

Back