New To The Forum

Kim

Registered
Greetings to all on this excellent and most informative Board.
I take delivery of my new 03 (Silver/Grey) Busa next week (saying goodbye to my 96' V-Max).
Can anyone tell me if the TRE works on an 03 Busa? Also, have any of you guys fitted a Dale Walker Holeshot Power Shifter 3 to your bikes?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Aloha & welcome to our clubhose Kim. I'm not sure about your questions but I know someone here will, hang in and check back often. Post pics of you & Busa as soon as you can. Your just coming into winter there arnt you? Hows the riding weather? - Kent

dezzy7

Registered
Welcome to the boards Kim. Hey I love Perth by the way, I've been down a couple of time and use to be a memeber of the American -Australian Club. I don't have an aswer either but wanted to welcome you to the boards.

Kim

Registered
Will post pics as soon as I get the Busa.
Yes, its Autumn here now, weather is still good though, has been 30C but has dropped to a pleasant 26C today. Should be pretty good right into May. Perth is blessed with some great weather for most of the year.

Big_E

Registered
Welcome to the board Kim... i am also looking into the TRE for the 03... if i find out anything i will let you know as well as the whole group.
idea.gif

BADZXELEVEN

Registered
WElcome!!
Write Alan at

ZXALAN@ev1.net

He's got a PSIII on his Busa, he did the install and can answer any question you have.

I have a PSIII and a PSII, but haven't installed them on either bike yet.
I have a PSII on the ZX-11 and LOVE IT!

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHobbs