Holeshot Power Shifter

its the same in base function as hs2 but better switch setup simpler less movement variables moving activation closer to what your actually moving no springs dangling very stealth ill take picture of it in my bike its progrssion through obsession if you nit pic your activation point youll be rewarded for your little time invested.

Just about to fit a quickshifter.
Please tell me how do you wire up the ignition interrupt.
With all the plug-cap coils having a seperate feed wire,my instructions say find a wire common to all.
I,ve found the 4 grey ground/commons and wanted to know if they join together and if so were.
Can anyone help,has anyone got a wiring diagram? Paul@Blackbirdxx.freeserve.co.uk

The Motorhead.
NO the grey wires dont join.
NO wiring diagram or
NO I just dont know how to interrupt the ignition? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :D

Just having a little fun no ill will intended. :D :D
Had the meter on the o/w wire and right,its a main feed for fuel pump ect.
Looking at the diagram sent by J.C.I think i`ve sorted it out.
The four greys supply +12 to the plug cap coils they take power FROM the o/w.
So if I isolate the greys from the o/w and wire them back in with the shifter in-line this should cut the coils and leave the rest to run,fuel pump ect.
yes no

THE MOTORHEAD,TURBO 1300,GASABUSA.
This has to be one of the most interesting threads on the board,very informative,real world stuff.
With this amount of knowledge one of you must know how to kill the ignition.
So far Johnny Cheese has left you all standing and hes miles in front, sent me a wiring diagram.
Can anyone catch him up,remember no such thing as second thats why we own busas.
Best regards to all

THE MOTORHEAD
Good to see your up for it had faith in you all along.
My instructions say cut the feed +ve to the coil or coils max two coils or in the case of four plug cap coils find a wire that is common to all.
The switching divice is then wired in-line to break the curcuit.

no Rico it is not a competition most of us trade info all the time.some of us prefer to remain quiet about certain Items for racing reasons and should never be bad mouth for doing so.

Back