New to the Busa family

BaltiGrl

Registered
Hi everyone:

I got my motorcycle license last month and am eager to ride soon.  My friend and fellow org member Lycan graciously took me to the bike shop to feel the differences between the bikes and to no surprise....(da dah dum...)... I liked the Busa the Best.  

I want to buy a Busa soon and will be reading up on all the information posted here to make the best choice.

Good to meet you and I look forward to getting to know the family and all the awesome features of the bike.

BaltiGrl (living in Baltimore, MD)
hello.gif

Is the busa your first bike ever? Cause my good friend was scraped off a fence 3 weeks ago and he was on a gsxr 1000. He lived motorcycles his whole life and his dad owned a motorcycle dealership. It was a open casket funeral cause he had a helmet on..

Welcome to the org and I want to let you know that the busa was my first bike and I have been riding for 2 1/2 years. I got the busa cause to me it was the most comfortable bike for me. Enjoy it and do not let anyone stir you away from getting what you want ok cause it really depends on you as the rider. Welcome......Yes another female on a busa...
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

l_3597e76b60898fbd088c0cd644e28ac2.jpg

cheerleader.gif

cheerleader.gif

I have to argee with Double D 100% - this is only my 2nd bike and I love and respect it!

Happy riding & stay safe (and don't believe what everyone says about Lycan, he really is a good guy...)

cap_8.jpg

Back