New Member of the Busa Family

:welcome: Glad to have you on the site. Great looking bike! I like the stock look as you can tell on my 05 busa. Thanks for your service. I spent alot of time with Marines in viet Nam.:thumbsup:

IMG_2309.jpg

Image37.jpg

:welcome: to the oRg. I think you've found your fix. Depending on your weight you should be able to get close to 200 :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the oRg. I think you've found your fix. Depending on your weight you should be able to get close to 200 :thumbsup:

Not really sure if I could reach 200. I weigh about 205 and the gearing has been changed. I know the rear is a 43t, but I'm unsure of the front. The previous owner couldn't remember what it is and I'm too lazy to pull it apart to check.:laugh: Either way this thing runs like a shaved ape. I still can't stop smiling. I spend most of my time when I'm not riding, standing outside just staring at it. I know, pretty pathetic, but hey I love it.

Yeah, we spent about an hour after installing those fairing screens just staring... not pathetic at all, cause every .org member does it! Don't forget we got work to do on my bike tomorrow! Then we get to stare at it! There's your incentive....:laugh:

Gotta echo all that's been said. The color is sweet and the LED turn signals are a nice touch too. Great find to get a bike like that with such low mileage. Good on you. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service, very nice bike you have there..:welcome::welcome::thumbsup::beerchug:

Back