New To The Board

BigRed

Registered
Hey guys Im new around here but have been reading the board for a little while now. I have to say this is a great place to be a part of now. This forum has some of the nicest and most friendly members around. I cant wait to be a part of the community. Well enough with the ass kissing  
bowdown.gif
and on to the business. Here is my ride

2001 Busa Custom Painted PPG Ferarri Red
Polished Frame
Trak Dynamics 6"+ Polished Swingarm w/ built in air resevoir
5"+ tail section with custom undertail
Air Shifter
Custom Trees/Bars with 4deg Rake
Lowered front and rear
double bubble
muzzy ti exhaust
yoshimura stage 1 cams
Power Commander
Billet clutch basket & upgraded clutch
custom seat

The bike is a blast to ride but definately is a little sluggish around the twisties. I just picked it up about a month ago and am so happy I went with a busa. Before I had only ridden a 99 and an 02 gixxer 750s but never really got that comfortable on them. But then I swung a leg over my friends busa and fell in love
smile.gif

So far the only other plans for now are doing polished wheels and engine covers over the winter but the more I read this board the more it makes me want to buy
smile.gif
Cant wait to get to know you guys some more!

Jeff

smile.gif

Shezz lQQkn st8 Gangsta brotha, glad you finally stepped to the plate and showed some love.

Welcome aboard Playa.

Bike looks great and I have confidence that you will want to do more than polish the wheels and engine covers! Welcome to the board and thanks for the pics!

Sharp nice and clean not over done looks good.. And welcome to the board..
beerchug.gif

Sweeet! Are you gonna put the decals back on?.....If so which ones? I actually kinda like the stealth mode myself..

Dan

Can't think of a better way to make an entry on this site than to say it with photos.
super.gif
Nice ride!
biggrin.gif
Welcome to the family.
beerchug.gif

OMG...that's the richest red I think I've ever seen! It looks like it should be dripping down the bike! Beautiful...

Interesting rear on that Busa...very different from what I'm used to, but I like it...

Welcome! Very nice pics!
biggrin.gif

welcome to this forum.. ..indeed, some of the nicest people on two wheels..
smile.gif

the bike looks AWESOME! ..the extended swingarm cries for turbo.. ..I guess you think it is too soon, but so did I ..

Back