new to site and in the market to find a busa

poytress11

Registered
hey everyone, western canadian here. new to site and hopefully gonna be a new to me busa owner very soon just loooking for a used one to buy. kinda a hard task aorund here to find a private deal that someone wont let you even sit on or that will actually accept a bank draft. there has been alot of bank draft fraud going on around here lately so kinda in a pickle but i will find one soon enough just very impatient. this busa will be my third bike i have owned i had a 2000 cbr600f4 for twp years upgraded to a 2001 honda rc51 had that bike for three years but have always wanted a busa and now after going through a terrible break up and struggling with anxiety and panic attacks i decided its finally time to do something for myself. well thanks for the warm welcome and sorry for the life story and probably bad punctuation i am just a big dumb welder lol.

welcome aboard and good luck with finding and purchasing one, im sure some of our fellow Canadians will help you out.

I can build you one, have a 2007 here, clean title..US Funds Accepted. I'm in Vancouver,Wa

:welcome: to the org..

Anxiety, panic attacks, and a Hayabusa all shouldn't be in the same sentence though... :banghead:

Be careful man.. :beerchug:

Back