New to me

dangle

Registered
Got rid of my ZX14 and picked up an 07 Hayabusa. I can’t really compare it yet to the 14 because this one that I have, is all stock. I can say I like the GP shifting set up I just did to it! (The 14 was not able to make the switch - stock) On another note there is more cargo room. I can say I am missing the display and gear indicator that my last bike had. I know I can put a GI Pro on it though.... So hopefully in more time I will see which I like more. My last bike had pipes, secondaries removed, untertail, power commander, and was also blacked out. So I know the basics but am open to ideas. For starters do you really have to cut the tail off to get rid of that mud flap? Any other DIY mods that I should know about?

busa.4.jpg

busa.2.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome:, I hope you have a big wallet. once you get here you going to start doing mods to your baby. once againg :welcome: to the family

:welcome: to the madness

The list of mods is endless. I have the GiPro and recommend it. They come in red or blue LED. It's a matter of personal taste but most everyone removes the reflectors before they leave the stealership.

Enjoy your new baby and be safe!

Welcome and congrats! Lots you can do to those blacked out Busas. :whistle:

Midnight (24 Jul 08) - 1.jpg

Midnight (24 Jul 08) - 2.jpg

:welcome: Looks really nice. I can't tell you about the mods because I ain't got that far with them yet. I think you'll like the bike though.

I have both a 14 and first gen busa. My busa has responded incredibly well to a filter, 16/42 gearing, pc, and full exhaust. Its a real beast now :thumbsup: I still prefer the 14 for longer rides cause I'm a tall guy.....but the busa is definately a keeper :beerchug:

:welcome: to the org. Looks like you are in the same town as Johnny Cheese, he can make your bike fast.:thumbsup: And nice bike.

Last edited:
Back