New to me orange 08 what a bike

badmmwhite

Registered
Hi all
Just want to say hi and thanks
This is a great forum...when I got the bike it had a miss up high, after searching here I have done the filter mod ...it was still missing so pulled the injectors..and found two of the high rpm injectors blocked ...I have just put her back together and WOW..what a bike
Cheers Ben

Yeah I bought a gen 2 bike like that, just make sure you clean all 8 Injectors though.
Since it’s all apart already, I cleaned all fuel lines, pre filter pump sock and tank also.
I haven’t done the filter mod but I should.

Yeah I bought a gen 2 bike like that, just make sure you clean all 8 Injectors though.
Since it’s all apart already, I cleaned all fuel lines, pre filter pump sock and tank also.
I haven’t done the filter mod but I should.

Yeah mate I cleaned it all out
The next step is to start cleaning up the out side

A63C314D-49D4-49F1-A770-A2C1F589A3C7.jpeg

If you have mods you may addressed many of the up grades in Gen 2s. Stock to stock , more hp with many changes, ie: more cc’s , lighter pistons , more compression, more compact head, different injectors & air box, stronger crank, heavier duty clutch, reduced pumping loss, lite valves (ti) . Better brakes , sturdier lower tri. clamp, new wheels, new steering damper, gear position indicator, shift light, stiffer suspension , more rigid swing arm. There are many other changes, nothing wrong with Gen 1, but Gen 2 just a good upgrade.

Back