New To Me Bike; Added To Stable!

PADEROLIS

Registered
Picked up a 2003 Suzuki SV650 naked to play on the track with. I initially didn't care if the bike I bought had a title (as long as it wasn't stolen) because well, it's for the track! However the SV came with a clean title so I thought why not register it? I'm finding it to be a very fun and comfortable commuter, and although it only has 2 cylinders, it's torquey so it moves pretty well! I know it's not very fast at all but it feels very light and nimble.
I replaced the OEM shock with one from a GSXR 1000, and I've read the GSXR front end swap is a very popular and recommended mod. Maybe in the future when funds allow! I plan on tracking it Apr.9th. I bought it to mainly have fun with some of my street riding buddies who have been doing track days too lately, so I don't plan to go too crazy with mods!

3D26FFA1-B616-4C67-9BD5-F171609A9BE4_zpsolcavrnc.jpg
IMG_1184_zpskf5ojrsv.png
E4DB8342-65FA-4ACB-9CB2-4700194F896E_zps3drhiitd.jpg

Are you taking her to the Speedway or a different track? I enjoyed Omslaw's SV1000 on the track, until ground, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky... LOL The SVs are a great time! Enjoy!

Are you taking her to the Speedway or a different track? I enjoyed Omslaw's SV1000 on the track, until ground, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky... LOL The SVs are a great time! Enjoy!

I'm taking it to the track in Pahrump Nv. It's called Spring Mountain.

I'm taking it to the track in Pahrump Nv. It's called Spring Mountain. Oh boy!! Thanks!!

Nice ride. I never thought having more than one bike to choose from was this fun, but I've also added another bike to the garage and is super fun having options depending how I feel.

Last edited:
Nice ride. I ever thought having more than one bike to choose from was these fun, but I've also added another bike to the garage and is super fun having options depending how I feel
Exactly; I like being able to have a choice of what bike to take out! And now I can do a few rides with my buddy who had to sell his KLR 650 last year because of family issues, he cosigned for my first Busa when I bought it new in 07. He's a very responsible and laid back rider, so if ,God forbid, anything happens, it won't be because he's doing anything reckless! We plan on taking the bikes out this Saturday!

Back