New to Board "Any Dallas Busa's Around"

:welcome::welcome: I believe that there are a few fellow owners in your area on here. You are going to have to post pics because it is in the :rulez:

Mine is in my living room, sitting since last Thanksgiving. Have to open it up and figure out wiring, upgrade charging system... which I haven't had a moment of time to do. :whistle:

Oh, and :welcome:

working on the pic now thanks - The weather has been great this week - I left for lunch and almost stayed at lunch :laugh:

Welcome to Dallas my fellow busa brother. It has indeed been wonderful out. I will prolly try to get a little riding in this weekend if the weather holds and I don't get to busy.

Maybe we can get together and shoot the chit so to speak.

Sounds good - do you know of any place that might have a few riders out this evening!

Well its nice its Thursday.. You can always goto the Sonic off of Northeast Highway and Garland Rd. Thursday is always bike night there, usually a good number of folks ive been once.. Didnt personally enjoy the crowd. Some actually told me I couldnt ride or park near them unless I paid dues to their "club". Oh well I enjoy just a couple good friends than being near people I don't know.

Believe the meetup starts around 7pm its been a while might be wrong on the initial time.

Last edited:
Well its nice its Thursday.. You can always goto the Sonic off of Northeast Highway and Garland Rd. Thursday is always bike night there, usually a good number of folks ive been once.. Didnt personally enjoy the crowd. Some actually told me I couldnt ride or park near them unless I paid dues to their "club". Oh well I enjoy just a couple good friends than being near people I don't know.

Believe the meetup starts around 7pm its been a while might be wrong on the initial time.

Welcome to the board and to big D!

I believe the popo shut down Sonic a little over a year ago. Unless the local riders have once again started up the Sonic meetup, during riding season everyone seems to be heading to High-5 Cycles off of 635 (NE corner of 635 and 75). Never hurts to hit Sonic and just sit there. On a night like tonight you're bound to have at least a few people roll in and join you.

Thanks I'm thinking of riding down 635 after work and checking out the area - Thanks for the Hot Spots.

Thanks I'm thinking of riding down 635 after work and checking out the area - Thanks for the Hot Spots.

Well no matter what or where you go be careful out there. On the way home last night saw a maroon gen1 laying on the side of the road(on 75 south of Spring Creek exit).. they already took the rider away before I got there so no idea what kind of condition they were in. Nor do I have any idea of how it happened, and im not going to speculate.

:welcome: Real nice weather this week. Get in the riding before the rain starts again and cools it back down.

Back