New to a Busa/Long time rider

Hyachaos

Registered
I just purchased a used, all stock 2k Busa. I consider myself an experienced rider which I've ridden for 25 years. When I first took it for a ride, I was amazed at the torque and top end. I also noticed that highway exits were much closer than ever before. This beast reminds me of a Kawasaki H2 750 (2 stroke) except the torque is predictable,and you can hold on.
firedevil.gif

Congrats on the bike and welcome to the board. It's an awesome machine. Have you stopped smiling yet? It tends to be a permanent fixture after your first ride:D

thumbs-up.gif
Welcome to the board! Lots of good stuff and good people here...

Men (and ladies) I do have one ?. Why would I want to modify this beast, when my eyes are telling me that things are blurry up ahead. It's all stock and real fast, but I'm seeing people making mods that would make me vomit from the G's.

Deciding what, if any, mods you want to do is entirely a personal decision. Several members here with a completely stock Busa that they have enjoyed ridin' for many miles. Some people have a desire to see how fast they really can go, some have the desire to see how showy they can make their bike look, but it's all about personalizing it to you. If stock is how you want it then keep it that way and ride it like you stole it!

Your first thoughts are just about identical with mine. You're gonna love it.

Back