New Titanium Exhaust Installed :)

C10 you are a asset to the org and your bike is just as amazing!! Anything that people think to make the hayabusa more comfortable your just do. Most would think your a engineer.

I like your efficiency and knowledge C10 , the bike is indeed a credit to your skill . I really think one of those lift stands would be a good idea for me also . I cannot bend around the Busa for long nowadays , so I will check them out . :thumbsup:

Roadtoad maybe one day Ill show case Ram Jam . He lives on the lift when not out riding so its easy 5 min here and there over a week to keep him clean . The front fender has some road blast , the left fairing , and Ram air have small scuffs from a fall ( hint CRG / Busa sticker ) Broke my heart !
I get comments everywhere we travel on condition especially the chain . Try to keep service at a level of aircraft requirements .

Story on the Alarm Technician . 21 years ago I hired on as a grunt / labor / helper , and that hung above the door to the old school repair room ,
You were only allowed in if you had a state license to repair Fire Alarm Systems . Thought to my self one day . Well 21 years later I'm at the top of the food chain . Our old office was being torn down , and I grabbed the old sign , and placed it in my garage . The Muzzy Badge was made by a close friend from NASA ( just a pipe insulator who is union with lots of spare time )

Back