New Tank Bra

Ranger

Registered
New tank bra came today, anyone have ideas on how to get the wrinkles out from it being folded up in the package. I'm hoping they'll just naturally smooth out over time!

DSCF0028.JPG

The first warm day you have there just park the bike in the sun..... You can also warm it up with a hair dryer.... I just moved my bra from my 07 to the 08 and had the same problem, I got most of the wrinkles out with a little heat from a hair dryer.

Yeah, if they fit well I'm gonna go get one. Other than that they need to hurry up and get some out for the '08. Got a scuff already since so much of your body touches the tank to compared to other bikes.

I purchased a Suzuki factory tank bra off Ebay as well. Kinda cool it came with the factory decals that will be covered up when installing the bra. Not a big fan of the safety decals, but having the 90 octane fuel requirement decal was cool!
ThumbsUp.gif
Had a few wrinkles at the beginning, but they have went away since then. Looks great!
jump9.gif

Hey guys

Can i ask a simple question

How does your tankbra attach to your bike.

I am sorta after one urgently, but forever to get one in NZ, but ia lso do this sorta stuff for a living and just interested how they attach to the bike, since i can 4-5 different methods.

Cheers

Hey guys

Can i ask a simple question

How does your tankbra attach to your bike.

I am sorta after one urgently, but forever to get one in NZ, but ia lso do this sorta stuff for a living and just interested how they attach to the bike, since i can 4-5 different methods.

Cheers
Real easy, seat off, lift the tank up, then it kind of slides on the back of the tank like a sock. There are plastic clips that fit all along the bottom lip of the tank that keep it nice and taut. Very simple takes less than 10 minutes.

Back