New Superheros

Here in Wisconsin, we found out it is safer to wear a pony tail like mine than it is to wear a Mohowk like his.

Tell them about your encounter yesterday lil brother.:laugh::whistle:

But it was very informational.:thumbsup:

we ran into a...well, he said he was indian all the way down to the turkey feather in his baseball hat. he popped up randomly and commented on my flashy yet stylish head piece and started talking about random things and even tried to call an eagle back!

but it was cool, we walked into the fort and somehow, dont know why, everything with me winds up with talking about prison sex and was going to lock bbb and big bruddah in a cell LOL

Can't wait to hear that story :laugh:

Kev, I bet people saw that ponytail and thought....that's a big B!tch! :laugh: ( movie quote from "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo")

im sure they did, it lead to some interesting conversations and looks, had me rolling just seeing the people in shock and pointing..."must be russian" LOL

Ok whos rideing sweeper? Oh ok you. sorry didn't see your helmet broom.:laugh:

We had a group of Patched Harley riders stop at the pub we were eating lunch at. BBB saw them looking at my helmet outside and commenting about my pony tail. When they walked they were looking around and the 3 of us were the only ones there.:whistle:

BBB told them it was mine and we chatted for a bit about it. I told them it was the only way I was going to have hair. They thought it was cool. Even their president thought so.

OH and we had 3 sodas and 3 griled cheese sandwiches. That was it.

Last edited:
No worries JC...it's like the wild west out here. Takes alot to get on the radar. Besides, out at my house is miles from anywhere and hours from a response by any County Mounties..
About the 3rd annual Midwest M&G...i have secured a cabin that sleeps 6 just around the bend from me, (like in walking distance) plus the redass room upstairs in the garage....will have plenty of room for all! Bonfire! Beer! Apple Juice! Cookouts! and the best Ohio riding in the state...Gonna be one for the record books!:thumbsup:

No worries JC...it's like the wild west out here. Takes alot to get on the radar. Besides, out at my house is miles from anywhere and hours from a response by any County Mounties..
About the 3rd annual Midwest M&G...i have secured a cabin that sleeps 6 just around the bend from me, (like in walking distance) plus the redass room upstairs in the garage....will have plenty of room for all! Bonfire! Beer! Apple Juice! Cookouts! and the best Ohio riding in the state...Gonna be one for the record books!:thumbsup:

Pick your date brother. We are there!!!!!:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

I see Jules staring but not commenting.

You scared?:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Back