New Superheros

Hey I know a Moderator! :laugh:
I'll get to work on it as soon as i get back from my ride. It's noon and 66 degrees an rising...See ya!

Dude!! it is only 11:00 and 60 degrees. I am going riding. I get an extra hour over you. NEENER NEENER NEENER.:poke:

Dude!! it is only 11:00 and 60 degrees. I am going riding. I get an extra hour over you. NEENER NEENER NEENER.:poke:

Meet ya back here later...post your best pic and may the best man win!

Sorry for the low quality phone picture but here is JC's new friend. I didn't have the heart to take his picture while he was standing there talking about how he performed a ceremony on a dead turkey in the road before taking it's feather. I also couldn't bring myself to take a picture while he did some little dance for JC (may have been a mating dance :poke:).

JC and the Indian.jpg

Sorry for the low quality phone picture but here is JC's new friend. I didn't have the heart to take his picture while he was standing there talking about how he performed a ceremony on a dead turkey in the road before taking it's feather. I also couldn't bring myself to take a picture while he did some little dance for JC (may have been a mating dance :poke:).

better than the "mating call" good thing kev was zipped :rofl:

Hmmmm. JC...there's something different about you...are you growing?

sorry, im caffienated and it makes me feel funny and do things a good boy wouldnt...but im not good, im a bad boy who swears and points at squirrels

Back