New Stripper on board the .Org

beerchug.gif

Heavy.....I like your idea, thanks. Other than I know I want the pass. rearsets to be gloss black and the sprocket lime. So, I will get those done today, and then wait for everything else. I appreciate the sharing of info and techniques.

You guys will see some covered pics here later today...maybe I will throw a thong on her or something
smile.gif
Although boxers would be sexier!

Since you're thinking about black with lime green highlights, here's a pic of another member's bike (can't remember his name, but really dig the bike) that might help you.

Hayabusa_05.jpg

Update.... got the passenger rearsets powder coated, high gloss black; and the sprocket in Psycho Lime. I think both came out looking snazzy yeah!

I would have the sprocket on already, however I loaned my pitbull rearstand out to a buddy last week, and well, I guess he expects me to call and ask for it back
argue.gif

Dude,looks great..."f" the rearstand..I'll fly ova and 'Deadlift' you bike jus to see it on there!!!
Looks awesome!!
Pleeze dont forget to give your opinion on the 43 baby!!

(brendanp @ Jan. 06 2007,14:57) Dude,looks great..."f" the rearstand..I'll fly ova and 'Deadlift' you bike jus to see it on there!!!
Looks awesome!!
Pleeze dont forget to give your opinion on the 43 baby!!
Well, I had to break down and call the guy and ask for my rearstand back. He brought it over after a couple hours of me waiting around. Tomorrow I will pull the rear tire, separate the hub and spocket, clean up the hub and powder coat it, then assemble with the new 43t. I think I will go ahead and powder coat the shift arm, linkage and rear brake pedal, maybe the clutch cover, and stator cover as well.

(hayabusa99b/w @ Jan. 07 2007,17:11) my girl is showing every part right now!! I have to have a guy check for ID when I go out and show friends!!
sad.gif
sad.gif
Why is your subframe silver? Not like anyone see's it when she's got her clothes on, but still...

sad.gif

Because it's a 1999 and the subframes were a different color up until 2001. Check out the link below and it states the differences made on the bikes throughout the years. After 2000 they made them black and made them out of steel and not aluminum which made them stronger. They had a problem with the aluminum subframes on the early models cracking at the welds.
smile.gif

http://www.hyp4r.com/hayabusa/summary.htm

And to think I was wondering if anyone made a lighter weight alum or Chromoly steel subframe... guess Suzi tried it already. Oh well. In stripper mode she is much lighter, too bad she's not as sexy in stripper mode, kind of trashy
smile.gif

Watch your color contrast. Too much and it just don't look right.

Back