New Site Issues

It's just nicer to open thread and see who's in it without going all the way through it.. imo

with it at the bottom I don't even use it anymore.. and I miss it.

top= convenience = :easy:

Hey Doyle :poke: ;) :laugh:

I cant get into the "modifications" forum. when I click on it it just go's to a page that has the 5 forums under mods(mods, engine performance, appearance, track and racing, electrical). all the others work.

it does the same thing on my desktop, laptop, and my phone

Ahhh - I see the problem...

I just changed the name to 'Busa Mods'.

Try it now ;)

Omar - I love that you moved the "whose in the thread" thingy to the top of the page. I did not realize how much I like that feature until it was moved down and most the time missed it altogether.

THANKS!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:

Can this go back up top where it was? Don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see who's in the thread.. :thumbsup:

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you..... :cheerleader:

hey this is a neat feature I never noticed before... The board parses URL's for page titles and then uses it if it available... how neat is that!

Also, how about a "Vendor Experience" forum.. I know they are subject to loud mouth cry baby types but you could always post some guidelines like you did with the "For Sale" sections...

I am wondering if this is an issue everytime someone post a link back up to Hayabusa.org it goes to the home page I dont know if this is just for old post or not but I have been notice if you go in to a thread and click the link it takes you back to home page and not to the page that was intented.

I am wondering if this is an issue everytime someone post a link back up to Hayabusa.org it goes to the home page I dont know if this is just for old post or not but I have been notice if you go in to a thread and click the link it takes you back to home page and not to the page that was intented.

Yes, unfortunately, the links that pointed to threads on the old site will take you to main page. I'm working on fix for that...

not really an issue just a sug. if it can work.

When you subscribe to a thread can you get a PM or notification like the friend notification instead of only by email?

In the classified section, I choose (most recent viewed) and it stays there for all selections except for the (parts and mod) group, that always goes back to the (most viewed)

When making quotes it only quotes one time. Like, say guy A says something. Guy B quotes him in his reply, and I quote guy B in my reply. All that's quoted in mine is guy B where before all the quotes in a post were quoted. Does this make sense? Sorry, it's kind of hard to describe. Well here, just a little while ago someone made a post that said "I thought 'leg' was the word". Someone quoted him and then said "Spread the word" I quoted him and all that was in my post was "spread the word" Where before both "I thought leg was the word" and "spread the word" would have been. Sorry for the long post.

I keep getting this error when I click the quick reply once:

The following errors occurred with your submission:

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

I know I'm only clicking it once. If I wait until the 30 seconds is up and click again I get to posts, and I can still get the error.

Last edited:
When making quotes it only quotes one time. Like, say guy A says something. Guy B quotes him in his reply, and I quote guy B in my reply. All that's quoted in mine is guy B where before all the quotes in a post were quoted. Does this make sense? Sorry, it's kind of hard to describe. Well here, just a little while ago someone made a post that said "I thought 'leg' was the word". Someone quoted him and then said "Spread the word" I quoted him and all that was in my post was "spread the word" Where before both "I thought leg was the word" and "spread the word" would have been. Sorry for the long post.

i know exactly what your talking about.

I keep getting this error when I click the quick reply once:

I know I'm only clicking it once. If I wait until the 30 seconds is up and click again I get to posts, and I can still get the error.

everytime you post you have to wait 30 seconds before you can post ANYTHING again. They did that cause of those dang post ho's.

Back