NEW RIDER from Virginia Beach

antonio1300

Registered
NEW MEMBER from Virginia Beach

Hi everyone my name is Antonio and I recently purchased a 03 Busa. I am currently deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I can not wait to return home so that I can begin modding my scoot.

side.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome: I live in Chesapeake. Check out the South East Riders sections for some locals information. I returned from Cruise in April. We will have to get together when you get back and take the Busa's out for a spin. :laugh:

:welcome: aboard! :hello:

Few other members in VAB and along the Chesapeake...

Thanks for your Service! :usa:

Welcome to the oRg!! Nice Busa...I'm in VA too, just north of your area :)

Thank you for your service :bowdown:

Looks like someone already beat you to the modding. Love the custom paint! Is that a cream color or is it just the lighting? If it is cream :thumbsup:, don't see many of them, most are straight up white or pearl.

:welcome: to the .oRg!

Watch your 6, don't get complacent and be careful on that new ride when you get back!

Congrats and welcome. There is few more military folks out there getting busa from Va Beach area. My busa is getting ready to go to one of them.

:welcome: and thanks for your service, bro!

I'm curious about the paint, too ...it's hard to tell from the pic if that's 'flaked pearl or something else.

Matters, but take care of yourself and others over there, and come home safe to ride among us.

:beerchug:

Back