new blue 2007 owner from houston, tx

yeah anyone that wants my email or cell #, just msg me and i'll try to get out with ya'll and ride. a guy i work with also bought a 03' busa so trying to get him to get out with the bike too. he reads these forums.. not sure if he registered or not. i know we used to go out to james coney on westheimer fri/sat nights and there would be a lot of bikes out there. if anyone's up to riding out there one night, let me know.

ok.. here are the pics the way it is now. soon to come, zg blue windscreen, replace blue tail light with clear, relocate license plate or bend it up, black triple clamp and drop the front an inch, lowering links and drop the back 2" -> 3", and an extension kit, prolly roaring toyz black extension kit. also will do the fairing screens i think.

bike already has ti exhaust & pc3.

i also am looking for an adjustable black kickstand if anyone knows of one. or it doesn't have to be adjustable if someone just knows of one that works for a 2" - 3" drop. thx.

4730632954_007a896964_b.jpg

4729988881_37604c9d8f_b.jpg

4730631386_5c2b58f655_b.jpg

Last edited:
DJPhoo, I just bought an adjustable kickstand from Soupy's, its a natural aluminum finish but Im sure you could paint it or powdercoat. Its a nice piece and it just bolts right on. Also, he's a sponsor here, so at least check it out !

welcome, you're far east houston and i'm in richmond, far west

:beerchug:

JCI, now those were the days.........:thumbsup:

Last edited:
received the bike yesterday. jc motors did a great job getting the bike to me. there were only a couple minor things that i didn't like; which had to do with condition the bike was in and the pics used to sell the bike to me. just small differences tho.

bought almost $1200 in parts for it already and just about all of it has come in. 3-7 extensions & brakeline from exoticycles.com, new ek zvx2 150link chain from ebay, new black lowering kickstand, side license plate bracket, triple clamp, lowering links from roaring toyz, clearaltenatives clear taillight w/integrator from ebay, blue zg windshield from pashnit, and chrome fairing screens from vic.

don't have much free time, space, or the right tools, so local bike shop will be putting the extensions on and lowering it for $140. will def post pics once i get all the parts on!

:welcome: if money is a factor, you can get some extension blocks for pretty cheap and can get extension for the triple tree and links for the rear from Soupy's pretty cheap for a lower and extension

hey garza. thanks for the offer, but the shop is a pretty good local business right around the corner, used to be discount motorcycle tires down the street, they've always done good work for cheap. $140 i think is a pretty good deal for everything?? the other thing i'm short on is time. got two little ones i take care of full time. hard enough just to find the time to ride. plus i have to take it up there to get the out-of-state inspection so i can get the title transfered.

dalastar: already bought all the parts. went w some extensions, bones and a triple clamp to lower & stretch. it all adds up, but it wasn't too bad. there's some really good deals on ebay, but i was picky, really wanted the exoticycles extensions & roaring toyz triple.

Back