new record

(foresteronw @ Sep. 21 2006,18:09) What I don't get is this recod is on pavement, Noonan's was on salt.  I would think on the salt he would be able to run a lot faster than he did.  Also didn't Lee Sheirts run 256MPH at the Maxton mile?
rock.gif
???
The problem with SALT is NO TRACTION! Drag overcomes traction at those speeds.....

Those guys are just spinning the tire at 250+mph.  That is why they have all that weight strapped to the swing arm.  Even then, it still isn't enough.

If he did the same run on pavement, he could probably break 275+ if the wind/weather is right.  We just need to get a couple of 5-6 mile test tracks to see what these bikes will really do.  
cool.gif

Kawasaki had all this time to come up with a busa beater and all they could manage was an ugly bike that can barely eek the busa in some tests (and some tests still have the busa winning).... even with more cc's! Wait til 08 and and you'll see a lot of 14's being traded in for the next gen busa! You'll probably see a lot of 1300cc busas being traded, too!

i aint trading my bike for nuttin...'cept maybe a Cayenne Turbo or a Escalade EXT!

I dont care who set this record here, broke that top speed there....blah blah blah, wonk wonk wonk....
ZX-14s still look like the bike that shoulda been in the Matrix becuz it matches those squid-bots minus the arms hangin off the sides- AND THOSE BOTS WERE SLOWER THAN A BUSA TOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

scrou fugly kaws, Im Busa 4 lif!
super.gif

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 22 2006,18:08) i aint trading my bike for nuttin...

I dont care who set this record here, broke that top speed there....blah blah blah, wonk wonk wonk....
ZX-14s still look like the bike that shoulda been in the Matrix becuz it matches those squid-bots minus the arms hangin off the sides- AND THOSE BOTS WERE SLOWER THAN A BUSA TOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Gotta agree with BigDiesel 100%  
beerchug.gif

I'd trade my Busa for a new Busa when it comes... that's it!

But that all black 07 gixxer 1k is very enticing....

(CCRider @ Sep. 21 2006,19:53)
(KROOZER @ Sep. 21 2006,11:35) CCRider...u missing the whole point. I have no desire in joining zx14ninja.com
But I confess, I do enjoy reading how they claim to be the SUPERIOR bike. How they ate a 'Busa for breakfast, lunch, etc. Just look at the numbers please. They speak for themselves.
PS: No, Im not anti-Kawi. I still have my ZX11. As U can see, Im just a sport touring type of guy.
What numbers? Stock for stock the only thing I have seen a busa win at was a top gear roll-on....big deal - I downshift.
rock.gif
...and maybe a braking test if the 14 has ABS.

Talk the talk......ahahahah aaaa - it's ALL TALK ONLY
laugh.gif

They are even enough for it to come down to rider. Hell, I have wasted litre bikes in the canyons on my 14 while I drag peg and fairing.....zero chicken strips, but the smaller bike is much better suited.....must be me
super.gif
The 14 doesn't even offer ABS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back