New pics.

quazy

Registered
Its too fuggn cold to ride for my taste, so I figured I would post some recent pics.  
biggrin.gif

Looks good!
How does the swingarm extension affect handling?

looking good in the fastest color

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073480209 -->

Thanks for the compliments.  The adjustable bolt on extensions are 2" -7" and I bought them from
http://www.spencercycle.com   

I have it extended out to about 6 1/2".  A new brake arm came with the extensions.  I had to drill my own holes in the arm though.  I am also using the stock rear brake line, I had to loosen up the bolt up front and twist the rear brake line around so I had enough slack to extend the caliber which was simple.  And of course I had to add a few chain links.  Oh yeah, these extensions did not come with a place for spools, but my "handy stands" work fine in the origional swingarm spools place.

The handling is not terrible now, but the whole bike has a totally new and different feeling when riding it or even just moving it around the garage.  It really has the feel of a True dragbike now and not a small compact liter feeling type bike.

It still sticks in the twisties just fine, but does have a long dragbike feel to it.  And alot of weight is off of the rear tire since it has been moved back so far, and it will spin out underneath of you in a curve if you're not careful.  

I plan on buying a set of done bones and lowering tripple tree here soon, but I am afraid of it messing up my TopGun undertail.  I have heard it is fine to use the middle whole (2") on the rear dog bones with an undertail, but not sure?

I am still searching for a hugger that will work with my extended arm....  Anyone know to buy one?

Heres a closeup of the extensions and also of the custom seat I had made.

<!--EDIT|quazy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073553031 -->

Use the 2nd hole of the triple dog bones and it will sit just fine. You'll truly need it with the extension. You can get the dog bones off Ebay for like 20.00, and they're easy to put on.

Back