I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
new pics with the "BIKE PRO" wheel chock

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0044.jpg

Looks great what are dimensions? Weight, width, length all the info bro. ? I'm looking for a lite weight scooter trailer.

The trailer was listing for $3300, but they had on their lot for about 5-6 months, and said they needed to move it, so i got for $2900. The Bike Pro was $150ish. I need to get another chock so that i can have it set up to pull 2 bikes, but i will need to get 2 mounting plates so that i have 3 mounting points for the chocks, 2 outers, and one center. I have a diamond plate box that will be getting mounted in the front of the bed when the rain stops and i get a chance to bolt it on.

Specs are here - - I have the MT2 version.

I opted to go bigger than i needed in the anticipation of hauling more than just my bike all the time. I also have a 4 wheeler, and so does some of my family and friends.

This trailer will comfortably haul 2 bikes or fourwheelers.

I thought they would resize automatically. im sorry for the size. ill redo.

Nice!! Got a question - With the Bike Pro chock - Do you still have to compress the forks to hold the bike? I've seen a lot of ads commenting that compressing the forks is bad ... dunno actually - so we are looking for a couple chocks that hold a Busa / sportbike with a min of compression. Where did you get the Bike Pros? Thanks!
rolleyes_extreme.gif

The Bike Pro holds the bike upright with no staps at all, but i feel safer putting some straps on and just getting them pretty snug. i dont compress the forks real tight, but i do pull them down a little bit.

I got the Bike Pro from Trailers of the East Coast, but they are on Ebay too, and come as removable or permanent mounts.

Looking good man. I like it. I think I'm gonna break down and get something before summer...hopefully.

Nice looking trailer Brian. All aluminum should tow real nice, and no rust to contend with. What will you pull it with?
beerchug.gif

Back