New pics of the busa

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
well.. i did a couple of clean ups sat morning.... i shaved the tail section, removed the REFLECTORS (ghey), removed the "warning" stickers, removed the rear pegs, and gave it a nice waxing..... lots more mods to come , i should recieve my lowering links and billet triple tree by thursday... oh yeah!

JP

thanks, nah they dont say anything, i put a light under the tail section.... a lot of the cops here are customers of mine so they are leinient with me.......as long as you have a light there they dont give us a hard time, ( along with sane riding ) lol!

JP

Looks good
cool.gif

Welcome aboard.Sweet bike, I see you got rid of the rear footrest does the pipe hold up good.

Welcome to the board, Undrpsi! The bike looks great! The mods will most definitely continue coming!

Welcome aboard.Sweet bike, I see you got rid of the rear footrest does the pipe hold up good.
if you look close to the rear pic, i flipped the muffler braket and drilled and tapped the top of the swingarm and used a hollow steel dowel ,painted it black, and bolted it to the swingarm. It holds great and gives it a clean look.

Jp

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081737123 -->

if you look close to the rear pic, i flipped the muffler braket and drilled and tapped the top of the swingarm and used a hollow steel dowel ,painted it black, and bolted it to the swingarm. It holds great and gives it a clean look.

Jp
wouldn't that mess up the exhaust because the swingarm moves independently?

Jp
the exhaust itself has a little play.. i havent seen any down sides yet ....although i will keep my eyes open though.

JP

Welcome undrpsi!! Bike is lookin very sweet!!
Great job! I've been thinkin about gettin rid of the
rear sets also~ Unfortunitly, the wife still likes
going two up sometimes~ It's still under debate...
wink.gif

Jp
Yeah thats what I was thinking.... It cannot be a good thing, either your exhaust system is going to suffer serious metal fatigue, or worst case you are going to create some binding in the swing arm....

Keep an eye on it man and let the board know how it holds up... I am thinking not a good idea though...

I would think just fabricating some kinda hanger to mount in the stock location would be a much safer solution. There is prolly pretty good reason pipes are kept seperate from swingarms throughout motorcycling history...

Just the black...Mods are looking good...Is that a dent in the tank or some type of sticker???
evil.gif

Back