New personal best

gsxrdan2

Registered
DSC_9576Large_jpg_e9e1fef0.jpg
Got a few passes on my new setup finally,8.7 @ 163 was my best last weekend.Bike is pretty simple setup RCC stage 1 with big injectors and a 3bar.No boost control 64.5".Still lots of work left.It will go 8.5s next time out hopefully:please:

DSC_9576Large_jpg_e9e1fef0.jpg

No ballast,class rules are pretty strict,no lockup,no boost control to top or bottom of gate,3" ground clearance.It does have a fully built engine,but nothing special
IMG_1345.jpg
Code:

IMG_1345.jpg

Its setup as a riders class,we call it super street,its a stepping stone to the prostreet class.It gives extra wheel base for heavier riders.Nitrous bike have no controllers also_Only boost control is your right hand.:lol:Its alot of fun!!

Its setup as a riders class,we call it super street,its a stepping stone to the prostreet class.It gives extra wheel base for heavier riders.Nitrous bike have no controllers also_Only boost control is your right hand.:lol:Its alot of fun!!

I like riding the above mentioned way . Traction control is your throttle hand . I'm curious to know/see if you used the tail hump as a stop /lowered your head down a little to the smooth air behind the screen if you might pick up a little E.T. / MPH unless your fighting wheelie , and trying more weight up front with you body .

I try to flatten out around 330' but I am fighting wheelies.I have RCC swingarm pegs so I get my butt back to the hump pretty quickly.Track is super high DA.4500 that day.So anything over 160 was a bonus.I was at 12-13 psi that pass.I can do a better job getting it off the line for sure.

I like riding the above mentioned way . Traction control is your throttle hand . I'm curious to know/see if you used the tail hump as a stop /lowered your head down a little to the smooth air behind the screen if you might pick up a little E.T. / MPH unless your fighting wheelie , and trying more weight up front with you body .
were not talkn about traction control were talking about boost control. apples to oranges....

Wheel base is limited by rider weight,Chart goes from 150lb rider up to 300 lb rider.with a turbo and me at 220lbs I get to run up to 66" wheel base.Its different for turbo,nitrous and all motor setups.Your can check out the rules at CMDRA.com

I'm gonna change the gearing to 18/45 instead of the 18/47 I had on it.The wheelbase will be at the 66" limit next time out also.

Back