stage 1.5 rcc?

Some pretty smart guys are trying but its quite complicated.

simplest system would be the secondary injectors and microtech, the injector size in the secondarys can be whatever you want, bike runs on the std system in stock trim untill boost then the microtech kicks in and adds extra fuel based on boost, if the secondary system is compromised the bike runs so lean it just misfires and rarely does a fault cause damage

Secondary inj failure is incredibly uncommon,

This is why i bought a gen 2 bike i wanted ecu controlled boost fueling :)
Posted via Mobile Device

how much power can a gen II make on a stage 1 turbo. Almost bought a used stage II but I was talked out of the kit by a buddy who said with ecu flashing,my motor would be more reliable then with the secondary fuel setup. A simple hole in vaccuum line could fry the motor. With that being said, How much power can a gen II with stage I turbo produce? Does rcc make a stage I setup using a bigger turbo GT30 or gt35. I only dragrace my bike but I don't have to be prostreet fast but need my boost to come in the higher rpm.
Secondary inj failure is incredibly uncommon,

This is why i bought a gen 2 bike i wanted ecu controlled boost fueling :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Rcc stage 1 and 2 have same turbo which will flow 430 hp. This friday richard is tuning my 08 and hoping to find limit of all 8 injectors, stay tuned.......
Posted via Mobile Device

how much power can a gen II make on a stage 1 turbo. Almost bought a used stage II but I was talked out of the kit by a buddy who said with ecu flashing,my motor would be more reliable then with the secondary fuel setup. A simple hole in vaccuum line could fry the motor. With that being said, How much power can a gen II with stage I turbo produce? Does rcc make a stage I setup using a bigger turbo GT30 or gt35. I only dragrace my bike but I don't have to be prostreet fast but need my boost to come in the higher rpm.

Same holds true with ECU flashing, a hole in your wastegate vacuum line or MAP sensor vacuum line can result in a lean condition burning pistons. The reliability of your motor will not increase with ECU flashing,

Richard

Same holds true with ECU flashing, a hole in your wastegate vacuum line or MAP sensor vacuum line can result in a lean condition burning pistons. The reliability of your motor will not increase with ECU flashing,

Richard

You beat me to it...

you could run a wideband o2. you'd be able to keep an eye on the air/fuel ratio. you'd know if you had a hole, i promise.

do you have the bigger turbo as a stage 1 option. I thought jeremy teasley running realstreet was using a gt30 on the 08 busa when he was riding rocky ward"s bike.

Richard

here is part of the add he had
Velocity Stage 1 upgraded
GT30r turbo dual ball bearing 54 mm inlet
external wastegate,
blow off
2 power commander mapped
dial boost controller with micro switch for 2nd stage
zooks 2" oil pan
@ 11lbs boost made 330 hp stock bottom end

but with ecu hacking I think the 2 pc could be removed.

do you have the bigger turbo as a stage 1 option. I thought jeremy teasley running realstreet was using a gt30 on the 08 busa when he was riding rocky ward"s bike.

We have built real street kits as well, with a 54 mm inlet, it is more then a turbo upgrade from a stage 1 , header and dumpipes are different, larger wastegate, but vitually anything can be done,

Richard

here is part of the add he had
Velocity Stage 1 upgraded
GT30r turbo dual ball bearing 54 mm inlet
external wastegate,
blow off
2 power commander mapped
dial boost controller with micro switch for 2nd stage
zooks 2" oil pan
@ 11lbs boost made 330 hp stock bottom end

but with ecu hacking I think the 2 pc could be removed.

Everything in the list sounds about right, our stage 1 with the std turbo makes 306hp at 11 psi, bigger turbo will easily make the 330 at same boost.

Richard

you could run a wideband o2. you'd be able to keep an eye on the air/fuel ratio. you'd know if you had a hole, i promise.

yeah except you wideband is the last **** you look at when your in boost otherwise a "fried' motor is the last thing you will be worried about

I thought Richard tested an 08 a couple years ago with injector limit. Please let us know what yours can safely take.
Rcc stage 1 and 2 have same turbo which will flow 430 hp. This friday richard is tuning my 08 and hoping to find limit of all 8 injectors, stay tuned.......
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes you would know you had a hole, but at that point it would be too late,

Richard

blew the wg line off my srt once. was running 18 psi (low boost :laugh:) and the wg line popped off, pegged out my 30 psi boost gauge for a second. lol, was like the hand of god flicked my car. let off immediately, but still scared the crap out of me.

I have ben running 290+ HP on stock injectors for going 2 years now, but I do stay on top of the tune up, cleaning and lubeing the FMU twice a year, I run really high fuel pres, I also know its really on the ragged edge fuel wise, 275-280 would be safer but like I said I really keep a eye on the tune, and check plugs often, to go ANY higher HP would def need bigger injectors S2000s will get you to 300-325 maybe a bit more safely, are not to bad to tune, thing to remember is when you go bigger injectors with a single stage kit, (4 injectors) they are real tough to tune for street use, most tuners can not, some can and do a great job, but its a big pain in the ass,......... now with race only bikes the skys the limit, put in 5 or 6 hundred cc injectors dyno it, and run it, since low speed drivability is not a concern

Back