New pending busa owner here

hankypanky

Registered
Greetings to all the hayabusa owners out there...

My name is Mario , im a brit currently relaxing permanently in an Island in the middle east called Cyprus (ref. Ayia Napa , the best place to find any kind of boobies in the world every summer
biggrin.gif
)

Im currently on the lookout for a busa to buy , I was hoping you guys can give me the pros and cons on the 2001 models as I have two in mind to check out this weekend. Also what else is there to check?

FYI... Im into looking for a busa cause of the sporty feel its got and most of all... its a bike and no car can match the qualities of a bike (unless you got no place to get laid and you need a car
biggrin.gif
)

Please note that im not into the speed demon kinda thing... I prefer the busa for a relaxing drive for a to b , just a little faster than a 4 wheeled vehicle (eventhough im looking into performance parts for an extra kicked driving feel)

I hope im welcome here guys n gals. Many thanks,

Hugs and kisses , Mario @ CY

biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard, I have an 03 but I think there was a cam chain something recall on those models, not really sure though.

what can i expect of these bikes? Are they reliable? Do they take the heat under a little throttle party?
biggrin.gif

Most of all I just want some sweet power , road respect and a little kick in the performance area overall. Lets not forget I want a formula 1 style sound ;)

Welcome to the board. Several members from the extremely warm climates that have no problem. Mileage depends on the owner, but has exceeded 70k miles in many cases.

Back