NEW PAY IT FORWARD THREAD

Need left side fairing 2005 blue/silver, but will take whatever and will pay shipping to 75243. I have stock pipes and stock mirrors in storage, willing to part with to a fellow owner that pays for shipping. Thanks

I still have 1 set of stock cans, Stock midpipes, stock headers, pair valve, 2 sets of stock levers, and a set of stock mirrors, set of clear front turn signals, 2 sets of stock dog bones,

i would like the stock dog bones if its still up for grabs in return for lowering links i dont want not sure what size but 3 hole lowers to like 2 i think if need be i will take pictures im new to busa so bear with me :please:

Anyone have a good speed sensor they can donate? I'll return free LED work if ya ever need a taillight made. If so please pm me cuz i'm mobile and siftin thru the pages is a pain.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a good set of balancers made of derlin,good for track.1 sided modified mirror.A used kickstand sensor.led signal lights,switch box.

I have a buddy with a 13yr old GSXR750(1997 model) in need of some TLC. Does anyone have a caliper bleeder valve laying around? The caps are missing off both of his and I was able to bleed the left caliper and replace fluid but the right valve is hosed. Also, any fairing stays for that generation of GSXR that would fit a 750? His is broken on both ends at the frame mount, he didn't notice it when he bought it as this is his first streetbike and was/is very unfamiliar with what's what and what to look for. His fairing stay is currently zip-tied into place (OUCH!). Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out.

Gas cap anyone? The hinge on my cap is rusting or something bc its really hard to open.

Sorry didn't notice the date.

Last edited:
Bad wind storm last night tipped my baby over...... haven't assessed full damage yet but need at least new shifter side handlebar and triple tree cover. Faring is fugged up but i'll deal with that for now.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've still got a set of stock 06 cans with gaskets if anyone wants em.

i'm lookin for a set of gsx-r 1000 mirrors, willin to pay
Posted via Mobile Device

Anybody have stock gen 1 undertail, not the fairing but the stock black plastic that holds the plate. What you throw away if you put a after market undertail on. Thanks

Back