NEW PAY IT FORWARD THREAD

I have a windshield, 3 stock cans, a front disk, stock fork internals and one side that isnt bent.

Available to whoever needs/wants them.

Anyone have some gen 2 rotors(front) that are straight. Pm me please.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapa Talk!

PARDON ME Mason for not givin you a good enough price. Before you start gripin at me and calling me names, bragging that you gave a seat away...... Look and ask around, I've done align more than you.

Beware this guy(greedy)

PARDON ME Mason for not givin you a good enough price. Before you start gripin at me and calling me names, bragging that you gave a seat away...... Look and ask around, I've done align more than you.

Beware this guy(greedy)

Rules that are posted at the top of each page in this thread.

This is a forum for members to lend a hand to other members who may be in need.

What this forum is NOT:
-- A place for members to trade parts
-- A place for members to sell items
-- A place for members to collect items to sell or place on ebay, craigslist, etc.

What this forum IS:
-- A place for members to post up those items that they don't need that may be of help to members who are in need.
-- A resource for commonly replaced stock parts where a member who has had a mishap can come to see if something is available for them.
-- A place where the membership can take care of each other, since no one will look after us, better than us!

If a member asks for shipping costs, that is not unreasonable - when a member accepts a part on condition of shipping costs, please follow-through.

If it is reported to one of the Admins/Mods that a member is not following through or is simply taking advantage of the board's generosity, the offending member will have posting privileges removed or banned entirely.

Beware this guy(greedy)

Greed would be wanting money for some faded red levers. All that I GIVE away I even paid shipping ask around. I have read the rules sir and followed them you can't do that. look at the mx-5 forum my user name is 94 mx-5 look what I have given away there. I paid shipping on those too I do alot more for people than you even being on ssi and only making 674 a month with a bike I can barley afford anyway and you call me greedy :lol: I think not.

I’ve got a rear tire and a stock Gen II windscreen if anyone needs them. The tire is a 190/50/17 Bridgestone Battlax BT-003. The center of the tire is about ½ way worn out (maybe a little more) but the chicken strips on the side are good. Arizona is filled with long straight roads. I think I put about 1000 miles on it. I never liked if from day one, it took forever to warm up and felt like it was pushing out on me while in turns. I got tired of it and changed it out. I hear they make great track tires but I don’t really know cuz I don’t go to the track. So if you want a spare track tire or can’t afford to replace your rear you can have it. I know lots of people swear by these tires but I didn’t like it. If you want it or my stock windscreen just hit me up and it’s yours. If you can afford it I would prefer you pay the shipping, if you’re broke I will take care of shipping too.

I could use a triple tree top. Mine is hella faded from previous owner leaving the bike in the sun, a short kickstand. I also have handle bar ends if anyone needs them. It also has cruise control. If anyone is wanting to ditch chrome stuff for stock stuff, let me know.

I could use a triple tree top. Mine is hella faded from previous owner leaving the bike in the sun, a short kickstand. I also have handle bar ends if anyone needs them. It also has cruise control. If anyone is wanting to ditch chrome stuff for stock stuff, let me know.

Gen 1 or gen2?

:welcome:
If the left side isn't bent. I found out that my left inner tube is bent tonight. :banghead:

fanaticalkilla
I haven't forgotten your fork parts. Been busy with a new daughter (4 weeks today) and her brother (14 months). I should be able to get them is the mail Mon or Tues.

Back