New paint.

N2O5O

Donating Member
Registered
Getting New paint this week. nothin too flashy.I have always loved red, so I think i am going a solid red with black letters and graphics which will be airbrushed not stickers. should look good.

<!--EDIT|N2O5O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133190905 -->

100_0061.jpg

No. No. No. Does this mean you won't be going to
San Antonio this weekend to race? With the humidity so high right now, how long will it take to prep, prime, paint and cure down here?
However, I can't wait to see it finished and reassembled.

David

Actually, I still plan on going. I also have a dragbike I run. Kingpin choppers in Corpus is doing the paint, they said about a week. We will see.
Yea I will post pics as soon as they get it done. The work they do is baddazz.

Actually, I still plan on going. I also have a dragbike I run. Kingpin choppers in Corpus is doing the paint, they said about a week. We will see.
Yea I will post pics as soon as they get it done. The work they do is baddazz.
I forgot. You gonna run the buzzsaw? I had a Gold H2 750 Triple back in 1976. Man what a blast. Power wheelies at will. But no top end. And always had to remember to check the 2 stroke oil reservior evrey few fill ups. Another thing I remember was the smell of 2 stroke exhaust that just seemed to stick to you all the time.

David

I got about five extra motors for da triple, and a full 74 roller that I am restoring. Motor that will go in is pretty much gunna be stock besides some chambers and maybe a little port work on the heads and cylinders.
As far as the oil I have always premixed. Makes a short ride but oh well.
Dam I can smell the smoke already
evil.gif

hey, i think u started to paint the camera lens or you have a healthy smoking habit. hehe
tounge.gif
just buggin ... Can't wait to see the finished product as well! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress !!

Just wait till his wife figures out that's her Handstitched Keepsake Quilt on the floor protecting the Busa's skin.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133277866 -->

hey if you have not sanded down the fairing. i have a set that need paint, i will trade you mine plus cash.

Yea the wife walked into the garage and saw the quilt already. Went by monday and checked progress. The red looks awsome! The graphics are black and are stock appearing in style. the word "Hayabusa" on the lowers is in silver and the "R" in gsx1300r is in silver the rest in black. Looks good man.
As for the camera, I cant figure it out. Got a brand new Kodak V550 digital. All the pics I take look like ####, and they are five mp. my old cam works twice as good but i gave it away cause i got the "new" one. I dont like it. anyone have one, help please.
anyway hoping all paint will be done today maybe. if so gunna get some beer and take my time putting it back together. hasent been all bad being down though, put a full stainless muzzy on, pair mod, pc3usb, clutch mod, and really cleaned the #### out of all the little spots. as sooon as i get it back pics will be up .

King pin cycles just called me, The paint is finally done!!! I will post pics tomorrow, yall be honest and tell me what you think.

Back