New owners and finally delivered!

Pretty sexy looking ride. Mine is a 2009 also white love it congratulation on your investment. We bought my wife a 600 Katana and she had to get rid of it. She got sick of chasing us. So now she is a proud owner of the black 09. We love them we are in our late 30's early 40's for me. Already got pulled over by the local officers , they wanted to know what kids to chase. HAHA We just laughed when we stopped and they found out we were older than them. Plan on getting a bunch of quality family time on them next summer. Jeff and Jessica

2 senset.jpg

Jessica's Busa.jpg

hayabusa home.jpg

hot rods.jpg

two bikes mike and me.jpg

Pretty sexy looking ride. Mine is a 2009 also white love it congratulation on your investment. We bought my wife a 600 Katana and she had to get rid of it. She got sick of chasing us. So now she is a proud owner of the black 09. We love them we are in our late 30's early 40's for me. Already got pulled over by the local officers , they wanted to know what kids to chase. HAHA We just laughed when we stopped and they found out we were older than them. Plan on getting a bunch of quality family time on them next summer. Jeff and Jessica

Thanks Jeff & Jessica

The black & white pair is awesome! I'd like to have Tammy on her own bike in the spring or early summer. She's been wanting to have her own set of wheels for quite some time so I'm going to have to make it happen. I'm not so sure about adding another Busa to the garage as she's still quite a fan of the pasta that we've been accustomed to for the past 15 years. Tammy can have what ever she wants though :whistle:. We are after all "empty nesters in our late 30's" so that allows us a lot more freedom these days! Our son is grown up and out of the house. Screw it, we can do what ever we want................. :moon:

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome to the org.

Todd & Tammy

Back