New owner

900Z1

Registered
Just got a New 2007 2 days ago, Had a 1984 V65 Sabre.. The busa is the fastest bike I have ever ridden. 47 years old going through my second child hood.

Congrats and welcome aboard.

But

post_6_40193_ThisThredIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

Welcome - and I can't believe that no one has said this - PICS
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
(
smile.gif
)

Bought mine at 44, and all I heard from my friends was mid-life crisis. Don't believe that crud for a moment.
Kids are gone, finances are better, life insurance is paid up.
ices_rofl.gif

Riding the bike you were always meant to have.

Welcome and enjoy!

(900Z1 @ May 28 2007,19:36) Just got a New 2007 2 days ago, Had a 1984 V65 Sabre.. The busa is the fastest bike I have ever ridden. 47 years old going through my second child hood.
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard & Congrats!

I had a v45 Sabre before the Busa - those mid-80's Honda V4's were the shizzle!

Now, don't forget the pics!

I got up this morning and saw all the post for pic's. Ran out to the building and took some pic's with daughters cheap camera.
I did the kick stand mod. Debadged the S, and the warning sticker on tank.
Don't have any plans for mods other than bar risers. Still in shock from the power I'm not used to. I have had many motorcycles in my 47 years, My first plan was to buy a ZX10 or a 14. Glad I got the Busa. My first new Motorcycle was a Suzuki 32 years ago. 1975 TS250. I crashed it in 1978 the first day of the Ohio No Helmet law. A car turned in front of me and I ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks. Just about died. Hope I have all my crashed behind me. I used to go to Lakeland Florida every year. The thing on my tank is an arm rest made by MotoLean. Got it a few years ago from the son of the inventer. I'll try to get some better Pic's up later.

Back