New Owner

OB_ECS33

Registered
Bought my new red and gray busa two weeks ago.Was able to take the Busa on a three hundred mile round trip.This bike is every thing that all of you have said and some.Have learned alot from this board.Keep up the good work fellow BUSA riders.

welcome to the club! you have embarked on one of the greatest adventures known to mankind!! I am also red and gray. They say copper is faster but we know better don't we!!

Uhhh...excuse me! We who own the copper tops have ridden them longer, have more miles on them and are generally more agreeable folks than the rest. Oh yeah and we KNOW they're faster. Welcome aboard ECS

I'm also new to the Busa world and these boards.It's a great experience for anyone who rides one of these bikes. Take it easy and be safe.....TMAX

TMAX, pull up a chair and stay a while. Guys, make sure you browse through the archives on this sight. Lots & lots of good stuff to be found.

ECS33 Welcome to the Club!

May you have many miles with smiles on your BUSA. Since you have been reading the posts here I just want to remind you to leave the bike in gear when you put the sidestand down.
Hope one day we can all ride together. Take care.

Ride Safe, RJ

Back