new busa

OB_sonnybusa

Registered
Hi Just bought my new busa red/gray 2 days ago have over 200 miles on it now. looking for any great ideas on how to keep bike runnig great thanks new owner

simple ... if u have the time, try reading most of the posts by the members in here, lots of advice and info on how to enjoy and get the best out of ur bike.
Do ur bike's breaking-in stages properly!!!

If you're a mechanic, you are already nine-tenths of the way there. Just follow manufacturer's recommendations and keep it on two wheels, and you should be good to go.

My personal opinion, you don't need to modify this machine much. This thing is a world-beater right off the showroom floor. Turbo Rick's bike ran an official two-way pass averaging 201.7 mph, with "unofficial" radar readings on other runs of as high as 214 at Bonneville last fall. His exhaust is stock, tires are stock, brakes are stock, windshield is stock...get my meaning? This bike is a hot rod, and bullet proof, too.

Like the NFL thing used to say, "You made the right choice".

[This message has been edited by Mr Bear (edited 30 March 2000).]

It's good to hear there is another FASTER Red&Grey posting on the board. Watch out for the chix too.

Back