New owner from Texas

beckett

Registered
Just bought a 06 white limted and love it I am on here trying to see if anyone on here have tried to take apart the stock cans a buddy of mine did this to his 06 R1 just wondering if its an option..... please help

You are better off getting buying a set of after market cans. They will look and sound better. Oh yeah look forward to seeing you on one of the TXHR rides.

Its been done.. The search button is your friend..

and WELCOME to the best darn Hayabusa site around..
beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

newbie.gif

beerchug.gif

And we need pics of your new machine......

IMG_0008.JPG

LARGE pain in the arse from what I've seen, but I have a set of stock ones I will sell CHEAP if you want to try it without risking your own cans or doing without...
smile.gif

Send a PM if so.

Save yourself some time and trouble. If you just want more sound buy some cans. If you want more sound and performance get a full system. Either way ride safe and have fun!
beerchug.gif

welcome i also just join today.forget fiddeling with the original cans buy yoshi ful system,fit bcm filter and bobs youre aunti!

+1 on the yoshi
i got a trs, though it does turn black under the fairings

oh and welcome to the club from galveston island
super.gif

Glad to have you on the org. Great looking bike. You will love it if you don't already. Hit up site sponsor GPW at Hyperbike Performance Centers. He has a great price on the Tuskigi Racing cans for the busa. I think they are under $350, and I love mine and everybody that hears them think they sound awesome. His # is 301-473-9191.

Back