power commander or bazzaz

white lightnin

Registered
Just wondering if i could get some help. I have the 06 busa with a full yosh 4 2 1 exhaust,and k@n air filter. Bike runs fine but i seem to burnin to much fuel. talke with a buddy of mine and he says i need a bazzaz to map the fuel corrctley. But im just wondering if its anything else i could do because im a little thrifty, and those baz's arent cheap. The power com seems a little cheaper but i noticed something else on ebay called a nitro x. Just wondering if someone could help out or have any suggestions. Thanks in advance. :please::please::please::please::please:

Cheapest route is the ECUeditor ($20), but you need to find a good tuner who has experience and some will charge an extra fee to use it. Still allot cheaper and best route to go if available

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Cheapest route is the ECUeditor ($20), but you need to find a good tuner who has experience and some will charge an extra fee to use it. Still allot cheaper and best route to go if available

I'm pretty sure he meant $200, unless they're charging for the software now, which I thought was free.

No all u need is the 2 wire harness, unless ur tuning it urself you dont need entire flash setup just wireharness, the tuner will have everything else. Cost me $12 for harness and an extra 100 for the tune... still allot ,cheaper then pc or bazzaz

Its worth checking out

No all u need is the 2 wire harness, unless ur tuning it urself you dont need entire flash setup just wireharness, the tuner will have everything else. Cost me $12 for harness and an extra 100 for the tune... still allot ,cheaper then pc or bazzaz

Its worth checking out

I stand corrected sir
. I thought you were referring to the kit from BoostbySmith.

Its worth checking out

Not always true, unfortunately. The only tuner around northern Colorado that does ECU flashes only handles around 4-5 a year, and so dies NOT provide the flash setup, I'm responsible for the entire thing :/

Flash is the best route I know of, for an '06 bazzaz is over the top, PC would be the better route for just correcting your A/F.

With your mods you may not need anything to be honest. These bikes typically run a little rich.....

Not always true, unfortunately. The only tuner around northern Colorado that does ECU flashes only handles around 4-5 a year, and so dies NOT provide the flash setup, I'm responsible for the entire thing :/

Like i said in earlier, it was worth checking out if you wanted to go cheaper route. I beleive some of the members have joined together in the past and shared the cost of the flash harness to cut down cost (4ppl = $50/person). Maybe find a few other ppl in your area that want to do it and go in on it together or find another member who purchased the entire unit who is willing to let you borrow theirs for the tune.

There are always options, just gotta ask :whistle:

I do appreciate the replys i will try the ecu editor. Also just wondering is there anybody on the org who dont mind me borrowing theirs just for the tune. Hate to ask just dont think its worth investing in.

Back