New owner From FL

Pretty good deal if the damage is limited to cosmetics. Did it hit anything after it slid? And :welcome:

I need to figure out what all the pieces are called so I can get them.... Bar ends didnt get hurt at all... Just the fairings, a little scuff on the front fender and a scuff on the rear turn signal housing.

Panhandle, up by Destin- Ft Walton Beach Area...

I'm down the road from you. Ft Walton Beach, Mary Esther. I can help you with identifying the parts. Da*# you got a deal on that. Wow :cheerleader:pm me for cell#.

:welcome:
You are probably already aware of a guy named John at TurnOne Performance in Milton?
He is a Suzuki guy and I would recomend haveing him do an inspection on it.
I personally would be leary of a bike that had been dropped, and it could have more hidden damage than expected.
If not, then a hell of a deal!!!!!

:welcome:
You are probably already aware of a guy named John at TurnOne Performance in Milton?
He is a Suzuki guy and I would recomend haveing him do an inspection on it.
I personally would be leary of a bike that had been dropped, and it could have more hidden damage than expected.
If not, then a hell of a deal!!!!!

Yeah he tuned my 04 750 I had.... I actually talked to them today about a dyno tune....they went up lol.. My buddy who is a bike mechanic looked it over. Its all good but the plastics...

Back