Just picked it up yesterday...

Its a 2008 with :
Dynojet Power Commander III
Carbon Fiber Bar ends and rear spools
Piazo Levers
Lowering Kit that consist of triple tree, dog bones, and kick stand
Full 4-1 Yoshimura R77 Exhaust
Also has rear cowl and seat.

The guy gave me the stock exhaust and all stock parts as well.
It was laid down on the right side so I need right side fairings.
It has 3400 miles on it and I paid $4400 for it. Think I got a great deal even with the damaged fairings..

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

:welcome: to the org. Sounds like a great deal:thumbsup:

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: have you registered it yet ? thinking the guy you bought it from stole it and pushed it into the bed of a white in color pickup :dunno:

That's an awesome deal if it's a clean title. That right side panel is about $400 on ebay right now. Get the black, and an inner dash panel. New bar ends (time for Throttlemeisters) and you're good! Mirrors look okay?

:welcome:

That's an awesome deal if it's a clean title. That right side panel is about $400 on ebay right now. Get the black, and an inner dash panel. New bar ends (time for Throttlemeisters) and you're good! Mirrors look okay?

:welcome:

I need to figure out what all the pieces are called so I can get them.... Bar ends didnt get hurt at all... Just the fairings, a little scuff on the front fender and a scuff on the rear turn signal housing.

nice !!! :thumbsup:

what part of FL??

Panhandle, up by Destin- Ft Walton Beach Area...

:welcome: to the ORG.

looks like you got a nice bike at a pretty good price. :poke: whats the story? ??? friend, family, craigs list?

new plastic isn't too bad, or you could always try your hand at plastic welding, body work, and painting.
:thumbsup:

anyway, click around, read old threads, and we'll see ya in cyberspace.:beerchug::cheerleader:

:welcome: to the ORG.

looks like you got a nice bike at a pretty good price. :poke: whats the story? ??? friend, family, craigs list?

new plastic isn't too bad, or you could always try your hand at plastic welding, body work, and painting.
:thumbsup:

anyway, click around, read old threads, and we'll see ya in cyberspace.:beerchug::cheerleader:

Guy at work. He laid it down and then decided to get rid of it. Not sure if it scared him or what..

Back