new  air filter  pipercross?

g-pack

Registered
hi everyone....juz wonder any1 had use pipercross air filter?(materials used are mainly foam than those cotton gauzes) how was it to compare with BMC(race) filter,DNA,K&N?

(g-pack @ Jul. 10 2007,05:27) hi everyone....juz wonder any1 had use pipercross air filter?(materials used are mainly foam than those cotton gauzes) how was it to compare with BMC(race) filter,DNA,K&N?
Testing showed the performance side of the filter to be exactly the same with the BMC race on the Hayabusa. Foam cleans much quicker and the Pipercross has a Lifetime Warranty............and K&N does not flow better than a stock filter so thats out of the question. Street or Race the Pipercross is a very nice product...........a +2 HP gain with proper tuning. Because of my and California Sportbike's efforts they are now here in the USA from England...dealers wanted!

wow! great...in singapore,most of my frendz r using K&N on busa.i should tell them about pipercross..but too bad i'm still waitin 4 mine from a local distributor Mezzo...
sad.gif
thanx GPW
smile.gif
smile.gif
super.gif
race.gif

smile.gif

Back