PiperCross Air filter? Any thoughts?

We know the race version Pipercross certainly flows better than stock and K&N based on the change in Air Fuel Ratio. I won't say its the best out there but its very comparible to the BMC race, cleans pretty fast being foam and....Lifetime warranty! If you can tune its another tool to get crisp throttle response.  
thumb_up.gif

PIpercross_08Small.jpg

I have one.... someone tell me it is the best so I can tell everyone else
smile.gif

We have been installing them in the 08 busas .Seem to flow alot of air.Havent been able to compare to the BMC race on the dyno yet.

thumb_up.gif
I would like to know which one flows the best also. Greg do you prefer the Pipercross over BMC?

thumb_up.gif
I would like to know which one flows the best also. Greg do you prefer the Pipercross over BMC?
I have the Pipercross in my bike if that helps
winkold.gif
, we can have either. I like the Pipercross for the fact its made of foam not cotton it can be cleaned, dried and reinstalled in minutes without wait. The Pipercross race filter we tested on the GEN I Busa showed exact performance 160 vs 160 hp. after a 13.1 flat line custom mapping compared to the BMC race.

Both increased air flow over the OEM. We saw the opposite when we installed the K&N, restricted air flow as compared to the BMC and Pipercross Race Filters. You can't go wrong with the BMC Race or the Pipercross Race.

Back