New Name

sherm

Registered
I was watching an NBA game the other night and I came up with an idea. You know how the home team fans that sit behind the backboards wave those wiggly things when a visiting team player is taking a foul shot? Well maybe we could send a wiggly thing to Dazee and he could wave it in front of Kaw/Honda/Yam engineers while they are designing cams, working up EFI maps, laying out headers, etc.

This way we could ruin their concentration and keep them from building something better than the Hayabusa. We've got to stop them somehow!!!
Just an idea.

"wiggly thing" ? sorry I don't get to watch any NBA games so I'm not quite sure what you mean. The only "wiggly thing" I know that can cause such a distraction is a nice young lady in scanty apparel, if this is what you mean then send away !! Better send more than 1 though just to be sure :)

I'm not sure I like all this talk about wiggly things, frankly, it scares me.

I just spent about an hour talking with BigDog and it has been decided that the name of this site will be changing to www.zx12dreams.org. This should fit in woth all of the zx12 posts here lately.

Enjoy.

What is the address for the ZX-12 sight anyway just out of curiosity ... or is that myth , like the bike . I've tried everything,ZX-12.hokus pokus.org to tea leaves and nothing works#@$#@!

Back